You Look So Much Better When You Smile

This song has made a huge difference in my life. I am proud to say with the week I've had I can still smile. God blessed me with a Great-grandmother that lived to see 98 years of life.  My family and I are so blessed to have had her. I am glad for all the things that she taught me and things will never be same without her, but her memory lives on in me. All week people asked me, how can you smile? I would be so sad. I would just be devasted. Those are just a few of the comments I recieved. I was just happy to have her for as long as we did. She was a real trooper.

I believe and I always live with two things, God is a good God. God loves us more than we can love each other or ourselves. We make him mad everyday, but yet he continues to say come unto me I'll give you rest. So I said, have your way. #2. What God has for me, it is for me! I believe him to be who He is.  I know him for myself. I know life sometimes seems hard, but those are the days you need to look to the hills which cometh your help. Even when we are going through tough times like, death; God cares. 

So check out this video..I just think that everyday that we awake..take the day for what it is..a new day..keep joy as your number one emotion..even through the bad..because one thing for sure is God is always working, so smile..everything will be okay. Pray and He will show up and show out. After all, "YOU LOOK SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU SMILE!"




Comments