KIM K. FINDS.... "MISSING PUZZLE PIECE!"

Congrats to Kim K!  After six months of dating her beau, New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries, she finally found her "missing puzzle piece."

Humphries popped the question to the reality star at her home. The star explained to People, the proposal came as a complete surprise.

Using rose petals to help him express his message, while on one knee. He surprised her with a  custom-designed 20.5-carat Lorrain Schwartz diamond engagement ring on May 18.

Today the starlette took to her blog to express more of her excitement.

"OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! It’s true! I couldn’t be happier! Thank you guys for all of the sweet messages!!! I finally found my missing puzzle piece, I’m complete!"

Kim K. decided to share all the details with People, stating, "I didn't expect this at all. I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."


KK has always been very vocal about her dream wedding, so expect to see the star walking down the isle very soon. This is the ultimate moment for Kim.. For more details on Kim K.'s special proposal pick up your copy of People.

Comments