Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah Team Up for Own

O'Donnell visiting the Oprah Winfrey Show














Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah are coming to together and will work together through Oprah's OWN. Rosie made announcement in a video for the  Harpo staffers. Rosie is thrilled about making Chicago the home for her new show. It is so special that she has chose to make the same sound-stage that Oprah used for 25 years her very own.  In the video, Rosie explains:
“I just wanted to say: Hi, I'm coming to Chicago. Yes, I am, and I'm thrilled about it. And I get to work with all of you, who have created magnificent television for two decades-plus. Thank you, Oprah. And thank all you people there. Some of you are going to be sticking around and helping us make a kick-ass show for the Oprah Winfrey Network."
 
O'Donnell is no stranger to the  talk show arena. She won an Emmy for her show "The Rosie O'Donnell Show." She is also known for co-hosting  ABC's "The View."

Comments