JESSICA SIMPSON A FASHION MOGUL

Jessica Simpson is now considered a fashion mogul. I can believe it too, her brand is beautiful and I consider her to be one of my favorite designers. I am a big fan of her shoes and hand bags!

New York Magazine's Spring Fashion issue featured Simpson on the cover and in an interview she talked about her fashion line, aptly titled the Jessica Simpson Collection. Bringing in around $750 million in sales last year, her extremely successful line is on track to sell over a billion dollars this year, according to the magazine.



The New York magazine cover girl admits Simpson told the magazine, "I never thought I'd be some fashion mogul!"

But the collection is flying off the shelves -- and is expected to bring in $1 billion in sales. Congrats Jessica!

Check out the links below to take a look at Jessica Simpson's collection, which includes shoes, dresses, handbags, and accessories! Check out the website below...there are many great items on sale now. 

www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com/

Comments