Cee-Lo Green, Gwyneth Paltrow, and The Muppets Team Up to "Forget You"


Beyonce with Paltrow


Cee-Lo Green and Gwyneth Paltrow during their performance

The Grammy's are always very interesting to me. I love music! I was bred on music..but to see Gwyneth Paltrow take over the stage with Cee-Lo Green you guys have to give her props!! She did great and her best friend Beyonce was there to cheer her on. I loved the fact that she went for it, in front of millions of people, Go Gwyn...is it just me or did this performance look fun and cool?


Some of the lyrics were  censored,  but Cee-Lo Green and Gwyneth Paltrow didn't hold anything else back at the Grammy Awards.




The duo teamed up for a rendition of the nominated single "Forget You," incorporating the use of a grand piano... and The Muppets.


Check out their performance below!!








Comments