BEYONCE IS WORKING ON HER NEW ALBUM

According Perez Hilton, (http://perezhilton.com/) Beyoncé is reportedly putting the finishing touches on her album, and according to singer-songwriter Sia, with whom the singer had attempted to collaborate, she only has one track left to record!



Sia explains:

"So I just said to all the producers, writers, everyone, help me make this happen. [Producer] Diplo e-mailed me and said, 'Where are you in the world right now? Would you be interested in flying to New York? I'm writing with Beyoncé,' and I was like, ‘Yesss!’. Well, there's only one song left for this album, so I probably won’t get on this album, but hopefully the next one. That’s my dream, that’s my goal."
                                                            

Beyoncé always goes double platinum, so this new album should not be any different.
All I have to say is I can't wait, I know that her album is going to be hot...they always are! Don't Hate!

Comments