SHAWN MCLEMORE COVERS PATH MEGAzine

Path MEGAzine.com has released their December issue and guess who's on the cover? Shawn Mclemore is an amazing gospel singer whom I have had the pleasure to meet and I have witnessed how bad his vocals are. (meaning one the best voices you will ever hear in gospel) His voice is beautiful and I promise. I think that he is one of the best, so if you don't know his name you need to learn it!
Shawn is a Houston native and has been singing all over for years. This past year has been one of many  test and trials, but Mclemore has prevailed and become a force to reckon with. His voice can be heard on any gospel station right about now. The biggest gospel hit on the airwaves features Mclemore, I Believe by James Fortune and F.I.Y.A. along with Zacordi Cortez  is featured on Kerry Douglas' BlackSmoke Records World Wide Records,  Gospel Mix IV CD. Mclemore is someone any person would like to know. He is so humble and genuine you forget that he is that guy that is on the radio, when you are holding a conversation with him. I met him twice and each time he has been one the most humble and genuine artists I've met. (AND I HAVE MET MOST OF THEM)
PATH MEGAZINE STAFF AND MCLEMORE

Head over to www.pathmagazine.com to find out more on Mclemore, Houston's best kept secret.
In over 20 years Shawn and his wife Rhonda have been featured with some of Gospel’s best, including Donnie McClurkin and the legendary John P. Kee.Williams." via www.pathmagaziine.com.
For more interviews with the likes of Pastor Arthur Rucker, Myron Butler, Marvin Sapp, Bishop James Dixon,  and Johnny B. Williams all you have to do is "STAY ON THE PATH!"

Check out Shawn's Interview with Path MEGAzine's Christin Gordon as she goes in depth with the gospel artist on his testimony.


 Check out the hit song, I Believe by James Fortune featuring Zacordi Cortez and Shawn Mclemore

Comments