MY FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.............SOMETIMES I CRY

This is new, I was thinking I should be a little more personal. Just a little! I decided to share with you my favorite song at the moment. One thing about me is, I love music. Music is food to my soul. It helps me overcome problems and it has had one the most important impacts in my life. I use music as my therapy, whether I'm writing a song, listening, or singing along. See, how much fun you can have with music! Well, anyways every now and then I hear a song and I really like the song. There are certain elements that makes me love the song.(very rarely do I feel like this, but this song moves me)  It's the sound, the melody, the voice, the track, the creativity in behind the entire song all of these ingredients draws me in. I consider myself to be a very creative being and with that being said, only certain things really move me! SERIOUSLY! I hate that at times, but it's true. I have been listening to a song lately and the song is by Eric Benet Sometimes I Cry! I love it! I hope you do too. It's a nice song!

Comments