Keri Hilson Talks New Album...Working With Dr. Dre

Keri Hilson is set to release her second solo album 'No Boys Allowed' hits the stores tomorrow, December 21, 2010.
 The Atlanta-bred performer is talking up the release of her second album, 'No Boys Allowed.' The 12-track set includes the hit singles 'Breaking Point' and 'Pretty Girl Rock.' The singer says the album is a shot of girl power, saying, 'We do need the togetherness that my music may bring them


Hilson has revealed that she is working with rapper and producer DR DRE on his new album 'Detox'. She recently confirmed speculation that she was collaborating with Dre on his highly-anticipated new album and described him as a 'perfectionist'.




"Dr. Dre is incredible. He's somebody I always kind of thought, 'Wow, I wonder what his method is. I wonder what it's like to be in the room while he does what he does,' and I got to see it", Keri Hilson said. "He's very much a perfectionist and it kinda made me understand myself a little bit, why I'm so particular about certain things. I saw myself in his light and it was great".

Are you going to support...MS.Keri Baby!!

Comments