BARBARA WALTERS INTERVIEWS OPRAH....THE NEXT CHAPTER

 
Tune in to ABC tonight as Oprah sits down in an exclusive interview with Barbara Walters. Walters will present two new one-hour specials. The first one called Oprah:The Next Chapter and followed by Walters' annual special called The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2010.

Oprah's interview airs at 8 P.M.  prepare to see Oprah like you have never seen her before.  As she prepares to walk away from her job of 25 years, tune in to find out what's next for the mogul. Barbara does not fail to mention that Oprah is indeed 'afraid' of  what lies ahead. So, there you have it people even Oprah gets nervous. It is going to be a sad day for me when Oprah bids farewell.
This is an interview that you will not want to miss, Barbara asked all the hard questions, in which Oprah made it a point to answer. From those burning questions surrounding Stedman Graham, Oprah's main squeeze since forever, the gay rumors that tried to overshadow her friendship with Gayle King, and her decision to remain childless, are the topics topics that you can expect to hear from this interview.

When asked about Gayle, "She is the mother I never had," said Oprah, welling up. "She is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves.
"I don't know a better person. I don't know a better person."

Oprah, who told herself she wouldn't let Walters make her cry, but because she never expressed her feelings to Gayle, Oprah teared up.

"It's making me cry because I'm thinking about how much I probably have never told her that," she said.

Oprah set the lesbian rumors to rest or let's hope so.  People love to talk and make up rumors, but she continues to be a woman of class and grace. You have to respect that people!
"I'm not a lesbian. I'm not even kind of a lesbian," she said. "And the reason why it irritates me is because it means that somebody must think I'm lying. That's number one. Number two: why would you want to hide it? That is not the way I run my life."
Check out a clip from the interview!




Comments