KARDASHIANS LAUNCH NEW BEBE LINE


Khloe's Fav

"Everything is so sexy and chic." Khloe Kardashian Odom

Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney are at it again, they have teamed up with Bebe  to launch their new line that will hit stores November 19, 2010. Just in time for the holidays! Today the ladies all took to their blogs to share their favorite pieces from the line.  Make sure to set your calendars for the date.
Kourtney's Hot Pick


We worked really hard on this new collection and have created some gorgeous pieces for the holiday season, with a few special surprises." Kourtney Kardashian








Kim's  Fav









What does Kim suggest? "I love the long sleeves ad the accentuated shoulders! This would be the perfect dress for a family Christmas party of a New Years’ Eve celebration with your friends! It’s definitely something I would wear for a fun night out with my girls."

What else can you expect from Kim K.? She is expected to launch her signature jewelry line with Bebe too! I'm also excited for them; the love that they have for each other reminds me of my sisters and I.








Comments