Jones Magazine Greet and Tweet

Last Wednesday, Jones Magazine hosted their first “Meet and Tweet” a social networking event  at the luxurious Hearsay Gastro Lounge. The exclusive event included Houston’s most influential bloggers and taste makers as they tweeted the night away with the trending topic #JONESMT. I was invited and I had the best time of my life. I met so many wonderful people. Whether the owner of a boutique, public relations and event planning company, model, makeup artist, you name it and Jones had it covered. When I first arrived downtown, I was walking and ran into Tim Hudson, one of the founders of  The Texas Greek Picnic so he accompanied me to Hearsay Lounge.  When we entered we  immediately walked towards the stairs. As I marched to the beat of my own drum one stair at a time I finally made it to the top. I was greeted by the Public Relations Manger of Jones magazine Ashley Small, who then introduced me to  Ahshia Geaux Saints Berry, a blogger and the owner of Events & Lagniappe, PR/Events with Purpose. I walked over to the lounge area and took a seat by some beautiful ladies and I introduced myself. Ashia Berry, was one of the nicest ladies I met she introduced me to Zaniquia a blogger, and she introduced me Le Richardson the founder of a clothing line, Le Rich Couture. The night was beautiful we mingled and I ran into my former hairstylist Derrick's  brother Eric. That was great because I had not seen him in years.

Guest mingled and sipped on a signature cocktail. The event featured an express makeover from Sephora and a goodie bag with Chi Silk Infusion, Pantene Relaxed and Natural Shampoo, and gift coupon from Estee' Lauder, and everyone got their hands on the Fall 2010 issue of Jones magazine.  We even received makeup tips and got our makeup done.

Its September people and there are so many great things going on this month. For starters please make sure to pick up your copy of Jones Magazine. Every page is beautiful and filled with luxurious fashions. while I have been reading every page since I received my copy of Jones Magazine my favorite part of the magazine is the fashion.Well I have two favorite parts I just could not decide what I like the most between that and the "Keeping Up with the Jones'" section. I just thought that was too cute and I like how they incorporated the name of that section with their television show which is shown on the  Centric Network.
You should get your copy of Jones because this magazine is filled with tips on  the best fashions, beauty, and lifestyle tips and ideas.  Supermodel Sessilee Lopez graces the cover of the Fall Issue and she is gorgeous. Thank you Jones magazine and thanks again Ashley Small for a wonderful time and a wonderful opportunity.

Comments