Charles Barkley "LEBRON'S ONE HOUR SPECIAL WAS A PUNK MOVE"

Charles Barkley is not too happy about Lebron James taking to twitter to air how he feels. Barkley gave an interview to BlackSportsOnline...check out his response...


"I heard about LeBron’s tweet…well I want him to make sure he puts my name on there. His little one hour special was PUNK move. Them dancin’ around on stage was a punk move. If he takes that as criticism, so be it. He knows where I am, I don’t run. I’m on TV every week.”

“He’s got enough people kissing his ass with his family and all the people who work for him,” Barkley said. “We don’t have to tell him what he wants to hear all the time … That one-hour special, them jumping around on stage like punks, that wasn’t cool to me. From a basketball standpoint, I wish he had stayed in Cleveland, and if he takes that as criticism, so be it.”

Check out the rest of his opinions via http://blacksportsonline.com
Do you think everyone is being too hard on Lebron? Is playing for Miami  his prerogative? Do you agree with Barkley?

Comments