RICK ROSS' TEFLON DON

Def Jam's Rick Ross' aka THE BOSS', "Teflon Don" (MAYBACH MUSIC/DEF JAM) makes its debut tomorrow; it will be the fourth album for the Def Jam veteran. Critics are labeling the album as the most anticipated album of the Summer. Expect to hear Jay-z, Drake, T.I., Erykah Badu,Diddy, Trey Songz, Jadakiss, Kanye West, Ne-Yo, and many more. Rick Ross holds his own against Jay-z and Drake, but according to the Associated Press, "Ross is clearly outdone by T.I., who might have the best verse on the album." Ross has talked about this album since the debut of Deeper Than Rap. All three of his previous albums have been #1 in the first week so I am excited to see how this one will do. Rick Ross (Feat. Styles P) - B.M.F. (BLOWIN' MONEY FAST) ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONG...MAN THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD!!! I ALSO INCLUDED A TRACK LIST!!


Teflon Don
1. I’m Not A Star
2. Free Mason f. Jay-Z (prod. The Inkredibles)
3. Tears Of Joy f. Cee-Lo
4. Maybach Music III f. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
5. Live Fast, Die Young f. Kanye West
6. Super High f. Ne-Yo (prod. Clark Kent & The Remedy)
7. No. 1 f. Trey Songz & Diddy
8. MC Hammer f. Gucci Mane (prod. Lex Luger)
9. B.M.F. (Blowin’ Money Fast) f. Styles P (prod. Lex Luger)
10. Aston Martin Music f. Drake & Chrisette Michele (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
11. All The Money In The World f. Raphael Saadiq (prod. The Olympicks)

Comments