LISTEN TO THIS LITTLE BIRDIE: MADE BY HAND CREATIONS





















Let me whisper a little birdie in your ear. I have been keeping a secret that I would like to share with you. My colleagues Zutella Holmes, Loreal Marshall, and myself have created a jewelry line made especially with you in mind, 'MADE BY HAND." All earrings are made by hand and there are absolutely no two alike. "MADE BY HAND," does not duplicate creations. Every earring is a one of a kind piece, so don't worry ladies, no need to worry about that girl Jade that sits next to you to have the same ones you do. I personally hate for someone to have what I have..yes, I know that's unrealistic, but when it comes to my clothes, my style, and my accessories I always pray this prayer, "God please don't let anyone have what I have on." I have a few pics posted and everyday I will post a few of my favorite items. Earrings will start at $5.00. If you are interested please feel free to inbox myself or Zutella Holmes on Face Book. If you would like to contact Loreal please feel free Lola Marshall-Walker on Face Book. We would like feedback on what you think...we appreciate you. Don't forget to let us know if you would like a pair.

Comments